LFS 5.0, Chptr 6, GCC install: Is this a good result?

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Mon Jan 12 13:05:07 PST 2004

I checked the GCC web site for test results, and found one compiled on
i586-suse-linux-gnu(http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-08/msg00
233.html in the .bin attchment). The results I have are identical except
for the GCC tests. The GCC results on the GCC site show:

=== gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes		21579
# of unexpected failures	2
# of expected failures		69
# of unsupported tests		85
/local/build/gcc/xgcc version 3.3.1

...while I have...

=== gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes		21577
# of unexpected failures	2
# of expected failures		65
# of unsupported tests		85
/local/build/gcc/xgcc version 3.3.1

My results are from a Thinkpad 560x with a Pent 233MMX, 94604K RAM per
top, with the host system being Debian (woody).

Call me paranoid, but are the differences something to worry about?  If
so, any suggestions on what to check into?

Justin