Glibc configure error

mmm mmm m_redhat at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:12:00 PST 2004

I am using LFS 5.0 book
My host system :Suse 9.0
Note:I extract all the packsges in /sources/
Every thing was fine till i reach to Chapter 6.0
I make a glibc-build directory specified in the book
then i cd into it  an write th e command
/sources/glibc-2.3.2/configure --prefix=/usr \
--disable-profile --enable-add-ons \ --libexecdir=/usr/bin
--with-headers=/usr/include
This error appear to me
running configure fragment for /sources/glibc-2.3.2/sysdeps/i386/elf
running configure fragment for /sources/glibc-2.3.2/sysdeps/pthread
running configure fragment for /sources/glibc-2.3.2/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux
checking for egrep... (cached) grep -E
checking installed Linux kernel header files... TOO OLD!
configure: error: GNU libc requires kernel header files from
Linux 2.0.10 or later to be installed before configuring.
The kernel header files are found usually in /usr/include/asm and
/usr/include/linux; make sure these directories use files from
Linux 2.0.10 or later.  This check uses <linux/version.h>, so
make sure that file was built correctly when installing the kernel header
files.  To use kernel headers not from /usr/include/linux, use the
configure option --with-headers.
What can I do?
Thanks