[A bit OT] Graphical overview of packages in LFS

Richard A Downing FBCS geek109 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 01:46:11 PST 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:57:53 -0800, Peter Karlsson wrote:

> Is there such a thing available anywhere, including dependencies (possibly with a full breakdown of individual tools/apps - like binutils etc)?
>
> Best regards
>
> Peter K

> Gratis e-postadress ---> http://www.mailamig.nu

I have tried to make such a diagram, but as you build it, it quickly
becomes extremely dense interconnection-wise, and hence neither pretty nor
useful - so I gave up. The ideal thing would be to auto-generate it from
the xml files, but I'm not clever enough to do that yet.  I'd like to add
something like this to my LFS-References web-page at:
	http://www.freewebs.com/109bean/LFS-references.html

--
Richard A Downing FBCS
http://www.freewebs.com/109bean/