analyses

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 12 07:39:32 PST 2004

I will start with an upgrade of Spam Assassin and see if that won't do
the trick.

Blocking HTML email isn't such a bad idea either, I could live without
it.

The subscriber-only thing I will hold off with. I have considered it and
*not* rejected it either: there are good arguments for it and I am
willing to go that route if the spamassassin and blocking HTML emails do
not solve the problem. But I consider it a last ditch effort.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org