analyses

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at nospam.dot
Mon Jan 12 07:18:38 PST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Duarte Cordeiro wrote:

><snip>

> You're proving knowledge to others, don't pretend that they're the ones that
> help you. Eveybody benefits from the list, and it shouldn't be a problem if
> you ask for a sub-only list.
>
> Another 2 cents,
>
>  DC

I like the way you think.

Anyway, just FYI for everybody, I've posted a request to Gerard to
examine the current env and SA for update possibilities. Provided him
links to the thread and a summary of what has gone one here, although I
forgot to mention blocking HTML.

I know he's pretty swamped, and I figure he's not kept up with this
thread.

So he should be on board now and I'm sure some activity will occur at
his earliest opportunity.

This has been a good thread and I think it can rest a little bit for
now.

><snip>

Bill Maltby
lfsbillATearthlinkDOTnet