Glibc-2.3.2: Different Problems

John Cheyney jccheyney at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 15:28:42 PST 2004

> That confirms configure did not finish successfully. That's the problem
> you'll need to figure out. There must be an error message?
> --

Nowhere during the configure process do I ever get an error message that
tells me the process has failed.  Likewise, the config.log file doesn't
show any errors that appear to say that the process has failed.  I'm
taking from this conversation that the appropriate makefiles should be
placed in glibc-build.  I'm just not sure where to look to find out why
they aren't.
--
John Cheyney RN, BSN, BA, CCRN
1213 McHam