analyses

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 11 13:15:15 PST 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:47:35 -0500
Billy O'Connor <billyoc at gnuyork.org> wrote:

> Jeroen Coumans <jeroen at JeroenCoumans.nl> writes:
>
> > policy. For the same reasons I think it would be better if the
> > mailinglists become subscribe-only.
>
> Far more noise is generated talking about spam than the spammers
> could ever dream of.
>
> We rely on bug reports from all comers

Point them to bugzilla then from the website, FAQ or the book
itself (or a combination thereof as deemed necessary).  Bugzilla should
be *the* tool for tracking/monitoring bugs.  As was pointed out by Bill
earlier on, some bug reports/request for comments have been lost in the
black-hole that the mailing-lists can turn into.

Best regards,

Matt.