from LFS 4.1 to LFS 5.0 (before: kernel-header: make mrproper)

Klaus Becker colonius at mangoosta.fr
Sat Jan 10 08:10:44 PST 2004

Am Samstag 10 Januar 2004 17:55 schrieb Ken Moffat:
> Most people will build LFS 5.0 these days, it's a bit cleaner and more
> educational (but also a bit longer).

Hello Ken,

certainly it's a better idea to build LFS 5.0. I just printed all the 4.1 book
and I do not want to print again the whole 5.0 book now. Is there a way to
find out which pages changed and which pages I must print again to use LFS
5.0 ?

I canot read all on the screen, my eyes will not support.

bye
Klaus