analyses

Duarte Cordeiro Duarte.Cordeiro at netcabo.pt
Fri Jan 9 17:55:21 PST 2004

(I'm really new to the list, so I don't know the historical reasons to why
I see 2 reasons:
 1- they don't have the know how to understand how to do it.
   In that case I think they shouldn't try LFS, so locking them out helps
everyone.
 2- Doesn't want to have the trouble to do it because (s)he just wants a
"quick answer".
  This is the same as posting in webforuns with signatures like: "please
reply directly to me because I don't want to have the trouble to check the
website". If you need help, at least "help" the other users by registering.
This way nobody gets spam.

 Of course, this is JMHO

DC