? about untarring the source

jmh j.m.hall at cox.net
Sat Jan 3 21:34:19 PST 2004

Thanks. Wonder if it would be helpful to make that clear in
the book. I simply assumed that when I downloaded I should
just make the source dir and untar into that all at once
rather then waiting until the the lfs user was created and
the environment setup.

I know someone else recently ran into the same problem when
installing the kernel package so I'm not alone.

jmh (top posted as there were no in line comments required.)