LFS starting from Windows XP

John Herring StangPride98 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 16:21:17 PST 2004

yosoy at danieldiaz.org
Yeah Mandrake 9.x installer is supposed to handle NTFS resizing however,
I don't recommend it.  I have tried it once before with no success.
Windows wouldn't boot after I resized.  I would install Mandrake (or the
disto of your choice) and use its partitioning tool (if you want to
reinstall windows). If you want to reinstall windows make a back-up boot
disk for you linux system.  Then install windows, reboot from your
floppy, and add windows to your linux boot loader.  This is the best way
I can think of off the top of my head.

Good Luck!

John Herring