binutils in chapter 6

Kesipyc kesipyc at wp.pl
Sun Feb 29 14:56:28 PST 2004

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:34:55 +0000 (GMT), Ken Moffat
<ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net> wrote:

>Probably, test-demangle is a script ?  If so, what is it trying to run
>(the old problem of things linked against something other than
>/tools/lib/).  If test-demangle really isn't there, look through the
>Makefiles to try to find where it should have been built.
test-demangle is elf with interpreter at /lib/ld-linux.so2 and the
same is chew
it's just after re-adjusting the toolchain.
sh in $LFS/bin is link to bash which is linked to /tools/bin/bash and
this bash is with interpreter /tools/lib/ld-linux.so2

I'm not sure what interpreter means, but maybe this is some clue.