Removing /lfs

Daryl Lee dlee at altaregos.com
Thu Feb 26 04:44:00 PST 2004

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 09:37:52PM -0600, Richard Hamilton wrote:
> So what did you do to /dev & /proc?

When I did "rm -rf /lfs", the rm failed on /dev and /proc.  After rm-ing
all the other directories in /lfs, I looked at those two, hesitated, and
sent this email.  Now that I've progressed as far as I have the second
time around, I'm thinking "umount" is what I need.  But that's a little
scary since it is my production server, and I'm loathe to umount the
wrong /proc and /dev directories.

--
Daryl Lee
Open the present--it's a gift.