grub and mdk 9.2

Arkady Grudzinsky grudziar at linuxhightech.com
Mon Feb 23 14:34:29 PST 2004

I can help if you provide the folowing information:

1. List and describe your hard drive partitions.  Which partition has your
host system kernel?  Which partition has your LFS kernel?  Where is grub
installed?

2. Show your /boot/grub/menu.lst file.

3. What commands did you use to configure grub?

4. Describe the problem (grub output or system behavior).

Thanks.

Arkady.

May the source be with you.