ISO like Knoppix ....

Joel Miller cheeziologist at mail.isc.rit.edu
Sun Feb 22 18:42:04 PST 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:39:07 +1100, Alex Wibowo
<beethoven at internode.on.net> wrote:

> Harlouw....
>
> I've just finished my LFS... :) nice..
>
> How can I make it into bootable ISO just like knoppix???

go to hints.linuxfromscratch.org and look at the bootable cd hint(s)

> Also..... is there any way to make the console bigger than 80x25
> characters??

You have to enable experimental stuff in the kernel and then after that
enable either the vesa frame buffer or the frame buffer specific to your
video card. You then have to boot with a vga=??? option, replacing ???
with the three number code for the desired resolution.

--
Registered LFS User 6929
Registered Linux User 298182