test failure, glibc make check (chroot pass)

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Fri Feb 20 14:51:32 PST 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Bob Morgan wrote:

> spitting out.  Those will be this weekend's projects.  The box in
> question is at home, and the email accessibility is at work, so it
> will probably be Monday afternoon here before I get a chance to
> get back on the list.

 Hope this response catches you, then

> I guess my question about @INC is:  I can see the string being spit out
> in the error message, but where is perl finding it in the first place?

 My belief is that it starts with any prefix (or failing that,
/usr/local) then generates the options from its own version number -
this would all, or mostly, be done in the configure script, and
exported.

 I think ldd is the first resort.  Maybe you logged off, and forgot to
set the PATH when you logged back in.  Don't know, this scenario hasn't
been common until now.

Ken
--
Brighton tops UK Jedi league