mounting a floppy

Susi Sorglos susi at vampeuse.de
Fri Feb 20 07:56:41 PST 2004

add the noauto- option in the fstab, the problem seems to be, that the
floppy is mounted
already during boot (of course this fails when there is no floppy inserted):

Maybe this will work:

/dev/fd0    /mnt/floppy   ext2    defaults,noauto,user       0     0

user ensures that it is possible to mount the floppy as a user...

A.B.