[admin] HTML mail should be blacked to thwart spam

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 19 09:46:39 PST 2004

*Please don't reply to this post!*

This is both a test for our CMS as well as a legitimate poll to find out
what the majority thinks of HTML mail. Note that this is not an
"official" poll, I've set it up to satisfy my own curiosity and to
convince Gerard (if he needs convincing at all). You can vote at:

<http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/blockhtml>

The poll will close in two weeks, which should give you enough time to
switch mail client if we actually do block HTML mail! ;-)

Two notes:
1. this is the TEST site, thus pages may be broken, crash your browser
etc. No support is given for them!
2. We probably won't save any user information, thus when the production
site implements the CMS, you'll have to register again.

Like I said, please keep all discussion on the *website* in order not to
pollute the lists any further.

Thanks,

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org