grub Error 15: File not found

Barry Sharpe bsharpe at cre.gov.uk
Fri Feb 13 02:45:02 PST 2004

Thanks very much Ken for your informative reply. Unfortunatly
my client "Groupwise" does not have a wrap option i shall hit the return
key more frequently. :-)

Also thanks to Arkady,

I have to confess during the 3 week build, i never switched the
machine of once, fear of losing the LFS partition i guess. I suspect
i made a typo somewhere along the build process, when i came into this
i new that i would have some problems as this is my first weeks using
linux. i have blown more then my fair share of netware servers, why
should linux be any different.;-)

Many thanks i have started the rebuild.

Barry

the system manager.