LFS actually on OLD machine!

tbdewey at earthlink.net tbdewey at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 21:56:31 PST 2004

This is great!  Finally have LFS 5.0 installed on my Pentium 200. It
boots and reboots and has colors and everything.  Starting BLFS
today.

One question.  For various reasons I moved LFS from my primary
HD to my secondary, an old 3.2GB hd.  Originally I was using the
same swap partition as the host was.  Now the kernel is on one
drive, and the swap is on the other drive.  Would I benefit from
having them both on the same drive, or does it really matter?

Thanks alot

tom