Compile Binutils 2.14

Thomas Schwarzer tschwarzer at igepagroup.com
Wed Feb 4 08:08:19 PST 2004

Hello,
I need help!.
I'm setting up my first LFS System and now I'm in Chapter 6 of the book
and want to compile bin-utlis 2.14
But the make check commands end with the error messages:

./test-demangle <
../../binutils-2.14/libiberty/testsuite/demangle-expected
/bin/sh: line1: ./test-demangle: Noch such File or Directory
make[3] *** [check-cplus-dem]  Error 127
make[3] leaving directory '/src/pkg/binutils-build/libiberty/testsuite'
make[2] *** [check-subdir] Error 2
make[2] leaving directory '/src/pkg/binutils-build/libiberty'
make[2] *** [check-libiberty] Error 2
make[2] leaving directory '/src/pkg/binutils-build/libiberty'
make[2] *** [check] Error 2

And so the make install doesn't work to.

I hope someone can help me, I only find spanish threads in the net to the
same problem.

Thanx

Thomas

igepa papertec GmbH