fewer expected failures - gcc-3.3.1 - Chpt 6

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Tue Feb 3 10:23:29 PST 2004

After compiling/checking gcc-3.3.1 in chapter 6, my summary is identical
to the link pointed to in Chapter 5:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-08/msg01612.html

With the single exception, I received 65 expected failures rather than
69.  Is this good, bad, or doesn't matter?

Native configuration is i686-pc-linux-gnu
<more>
                === gcc Summary ===

# of expected passes            21579
# of unexpected failures        2
# of expected failures          69   <I received 65 here>
# of unsupported tests          85
/mnt/hdb6/home/gws/scratch/tempo/gcc-build/gcc/xgcc version 3.3.1
<more>
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible,
because there will be no words in which to express it."
    -- George Orwell as Syme in "1984"