what is NLS?

Barry Sharpe bsharpe at cre.gov.uk
Tue Feb 3 06:53:56 PST 2004

>>> shambhu_1980 at yahoo.com 03/02/2004 12:28:16 >>>
Hi all,
         I am asking a very silly question. I am a
beginner and very less knowledge about kernel. I want
to know that what does NLS means? I mean if i compile
a kernel with NLS support and some other language
other than en_US then what will happen? Is there any
tutorial  about this then plz send me.

Thanx in adv
Shambhu

I am very new also but will be able to tell you what NLS means. this may give you some further search options in google. NLS means Native Language Support.

i have not figured out how it works yet hoping that will come in the manual a bit later on. I appologise if this is not what you are looking for.

Barry

the system manager.

postmaster at cre.gov.uk