Chapter 5: glibc make error

Thomas Mubis mubis at gmx.de
Mon Feb 2 00:22:49 PST 2004

Hallo,

now it's working. My error: I unpacked the lfs source lfs-packages-5.0.tar
on an other machine and copied the unpacked dircetories to my lfs-system.
This didn't work. Now I unpacked everything directly in the source-tree of
LFS-machine, and I got zero error compiling the gcc-3.3.1 package.

Thanks for every hind and advice,
Thomas