BUG in the initscripts -- was udev boot problem

Schafer Frank Frank.Schafer at t-systems.cz
Wed Dec 29 03:49:10 PST 2004

Hmmm,

Maybe I'm using SysV tooo long. (About 25 years) All U*XES I know
UNmount filesystems on system halt or reboot except ''/'', which will be
mounted ro.

I didn't study /etc/init.d/rc if it makes some differences calling
scripts in rc0.d or rc6.d on LFS. Normal (and sufficient) behavior is
calling all K* scripts with stop and all S* scripts with start.

Regards
Frank