BUG in the initscripts -- was udev boot problem

Schafer Frank Frank.Schafer at t-systems.cz
Wed Dec 29 00:42:01 PST 2004

Hi all,

trapping down my udev boot problem I probably found a BUG in the
bootscripts. In rc6.d and rc0.d there are links Sxx*. So here (for
instance) the file systems become mounted a second time instead of
unmounted. IMHO in these directories shoul be only Kxx* scripts except
the S00halt/S00reboot.

Regards
Frank