i was succesfully compiled lfs6.0

Erik Hurtado Sepulveda ehurtado at zaptv.cl
Tue Dec 21 03:31:24 PST 2004

Markus Mahlberg wrote:
> Erik Hurtado Sepulveda wrote:
>

>>ok, i will try it, next step is create a bootable cd to untar the tgz
>>archive, somebody has made something similar?, some prescription for this?
>>
>>thx.
>>regards
>

> It's pretty easy to do it yourself:
> There are several howtos for creating bootable CD-Roms with initial
> ramdisks. You could use busybox for the basic tools.
> Think this will meet you requirements.
>
> If you don't want to do it yourself:I have sth like that somewhere around,
> I'll have a look for it (if you want to).
>
> Regards,
>
> Markus

this is right what looked for, my idea is create a minimalist system to
be able to untar my lfs system on my hard disc's.
i already have something howtos about to create bootcd's, but i'm not
understand at all, where can i found any other howto?(i interesting in
busybox),i'll never create a bootcd before, and i very interested in
learning like doing them.

Atte:
Erik Hurtado Sepulveda
Técnico Head-End Zap Tv.