Gnome 2.8

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Dec 19 05:21:55 PST 2004

Hi Paras,
On Sunday 19 December 2004 14:11, linux at nplinux.org wrote:
> I have sucessfuly compiled LFS 5.1.1 and Xorg with related tools
> using BLFS 5.1.
> Does anyone have some hints/docs to compile gnome 2.8 ( latest )
> insted of gnome 2.6 as covered in BLFS 5.1?
you should ask this at the blfs-support mailinglist ... ;) That is
the place where questions like this belongs to ...
And have a look for the garnome tool at the gnome homepage ... ;)
Have a nice day
Thomas.

--
It is most dangerous nowadays for a husband to pay any attention to
his wife in public.  It always makes people think that he beats her