File overwrite

Svedese nospam at nonnnonno.it
Tue Dec 14 06:53:20 PST 2004

Matthias B. scrisse:
>> > /usr/man/man5/{syslog, syslog.conf}.5
>> > sysklogd, inetutils
>> >

>>  Similar comment to groups and su man pages.
>
> inetutils is configured with --disable-syslogd in LFS 6.0, so these
> conflicts do not occur in a standard build.

I tried to use the same options of LFS (not 6.0, the prior development
version), but maybe in this case i was wrong.
I'll check.

I'm planning to build the deb package for the version 6.0 of the book, so i
can give you more precise informations.

Is someone interested in the .diff.gz and .dsc files needed to build the deb
packages from source?