Inkscape 0.40

Serge van Thillo serge at van.thillo.nl
Sat Dec 11 15:14:14 PST 2004

Have anyone of you tried to compile inkscape 0.40 of linux from scratch
6.

I tried but not with any luck. I get back an error message saying:

`typeinfo for SPRepr' referenced in section
`.gnu.linkonce.r._ZTIP6SPRepr' of
widgets/libspwidgets.a(layer-selector.o): defined in discarded section
`.gnu.linkonce.r._ZTI6SPRepr' of
widgets/libspwidgets.a(layer-selector.o)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [inkscape] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/sources/inkscape-0.40/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/sources/inkscape-0.40'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I'm not sure where to look for this problem. Anyone of you have any
suggestions.

Met vriendelijke groet,
        Serge van Thillo

This e-mail is intended solely for
the above-mentioned recipient and it
may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have
received it in error, please notify
me immediately and delete this
e-mail. You must not copy,
distribute, disclose or take any
action in reliance on it.

This e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses. However, you are advised that you open any
attachments at your own risk.