missed a link in gcc

DHAJOGLO DHAJOGLO at smumn.edu
Wed Dec 8 07:44:12 PST 2004

>How many packages will look for cc instead of gcc (bear in mind lfs is
>pretty gnuish)? Most packages will tell you something like "checking
>for gcc... gcc".

This is true, but I know Util-Linux uses CC and failed to find things like zlib and other stuff installed since it wasn't looking for the newly installed packages.  I suppose I could go through each package and see if it uses cc or gcc.

No biggie... I'm just going to recomplie everything from GCC on... makes for a good lesson in futility when a simple step is skipped :)

-dave