lfs 5.1.1 : groff-1.19.

gregory.roche at free.fr gregory.roche at free.fr
Tue Dec 7 00:22:38 PST 2004

Hello,

I work on AMD 2600 with 512 RAM. I use the Mandrake 10.0.
In the chapter 6 of Manual LFS 5.1.1, when I want configure groff, I have the
error following :

root:/sources/groff-1.19# PAGE=letter ./configure --prefix=/usr
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking that C++ compiler can compile simple program... no
configure: error: a working C++ compiler is required
root:/sources/groff-1.19#

I have read the Faq but not with succes.
Can you help me ? Have you an idea ?
You can find my config.log with this mail.

Thank you.