Coreutils check failure

Dane Powell danep at e-toll.com
Sun Aug 22 10:57:40 PDT 2004

Well, I thought I had all of the bugs worked out, but when I was running
a check on Coreutils-5.2.1 in chapter 6, I got the following error:

Making check in sty
Make[2]: Entering directory ‘/sources/coreutils-5.2.1/tests/stty’
make  check-TESTS
make[3]: Entering directory ‘/sources/coreutils-5.2.1/tests/stty’
stty: standard input: No such device or address
FAIL: row-col-1
PASS: basic-1
======================================
1 of 2 tests failed
Please report to  <http://lists.gnu.org/spam.html> blah at blah

I’ve followed the book (stable, v 5.1.1) to the letter up to this point,
compiling on a PIII Laptop, Mandrake 10.0 host.

Any advice, please??

Peace,
-D

All it takes to fly is to hurl oneself at the ground....and miss.
www.owlnet.rice.edu/~danep