'xterm': unknown terminal type.

Chuck Teal silverback011 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 11:40:01 PDT 2004

I suspect that you are correct.  I have checked my
other paths to commands and they are all in the
incorrect places.  My /usr is empty.  Should not be
the case.

Thanks for the help you guys have tried to give me,
but I think I will start over again from the sources
and start recompiling.  With run level 3.

This will be the basis for my new primary OS.  So the
invested time for me is worth it.

Thanks for your time, and for the others who have
tried to help.