Coreutils check failure

Paul Barker paulbarker666 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 05:01:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am havin the exact same problem as Dane Powell, a make check fail in
coreutils after
following the instructions to the letter.

Im running an AMD Duron system, with Mandrake 10.0 Community Edition as the
host,
which suggests that this is a host problem. The versions are the same,
lfs-5.1.1 (current stable), coreutils-5.2.1.

As well as stty failing the row-col-1 test, my terminal is clobbered with
random colors
and characters. This is not surprising since stty changes terminal
parameters.

If any more information is needed i will be happy to provide it.

Cheers,
Paul Barker <paulbarker666 at hotmail.com>