LFS and Fedora 2?

Omar Silva osilva at eyenet.com.mx
Mon Aug 23 01:02:09 PDT 2004

Hi,

Excuse me for the instrusion, but for me, there is no point in releasing a
book for specific distro like Fedora, if you can build your LFS in other
distros, go for it!!!, the main point is get your own LFS, from this point
on, you can build any LFS you want.

I hope you don't bother for this comment. :)