LFS-5.1.1 Ch.6 - Util-linux-2.12a build problems

Jan Mattila jan.mattila at helsinki.fi
Wed Aug 18 16:25:55 PDT 2004

Quoting Matthew Burgess <matthew at linuxfromscratch.org>:

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:40:39 +0300
> Jan Mattila <jan.mattila at helsinki.fi> wrote:
>
> > I've used /ktools consistently, so that shouldn't count as
> > deviating from the book unless the /tools is hardcoded into
> > some of the patches or something like that.
>
> As is indeed the case, and is described in

My bad.

I forgot the GCC specs patch, which I fixed with sed and double
checked with less and grep. I've also fixed all of the grey
command lines in the book, which have referred to /tools and
I've checked that none of the other patches up to Ch. 6
Util-linux contain the string /tools.

So the answer probably does not lie in me changing the /tools
to /ktools.

How about something else?
--

 Jan Mattila <jan.mattila at helsinki.fi>

 "Finland, Finland, Finland, Finland has it all."
                             - Michael Palin