bash 3 trap usage message when configuring gcc-3.3.3

Christopher M Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Aug 12 10:19:46 PDT 2004

When trying to configure gcc-3.3.3 (pass 1 and pass 2) the last message
that is displayed is a "trap" usage explanation.

I'm using bash v3 and I think the trap syntax might be different from
bash v2.  Has anyone else seen this message?  Is it an error or
something I should be concerned about?  I was able to build gcc (both
passes) successfully, but I'm wondering if I should be concerned about a
mis-configuration that might bite me in the arse later.

Anyone have any info?

Thanks in advance,
Chris Bergeron