LFS Size after install

Tony Sequeira tony at sequeira.com
Tue Aug 10 08:20:13 PDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:07:23 -0500, William wrote

> Ratrophy (William)

Hey Ratrophy, I got a bone to pick with you.  Maybe it was a typo, or I'm going
blind, but it cost me a few ill afforded hours.

I had queried the maximum size of the tools directory in IRC, and you said 50 60
MB tops.  So I used a 128MB partition, and it fell over during the first build
of glibc.

Perhaps you meant 500-600 MB?  Or maybe I read 50-60 when you wrote 500-600?

Anyway, I feel better now I got that off my chest :)

No real harm done.

Cheers.

--
Tony