Rebooting the system

FRED MSUMENO fredmsumeno at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 05:39:54 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have tried to change my /etc/fstab file  as suggested below I still get the same failures in rebooting my new lfs system , I also have tried to check and change some other files I'm getting same errors or increase number of errors

Please any further help of what is wrong !  or what options should I do in my files?

FRED .