glibc check gives errors.

darkshadow darkshadow at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 25 10:04:22 PDT 2004

Joel Miller wrote:

> IIRC, you get these test errors if your host's 2.6 kernel was compiled
> with gcc 2.x. I don't know if it safe to continue or not. You'll have
> to find some one more knowledgeable than me to answer that.

Thanks for the info. I may end up wasting time but I came up with a idea

tarball up what I have as a backup just incase later someone gives me a
better choice then just continue then as soon as possible (after book
done but before extra programs get installed) recompile glibc using the
kernel I compiled for the new system

Someone tell me if this will work please