Is Knoppix a suitable Build Environment for LFS?

Rick S. llrickll at llprsgroupll.net
Sat Apr 24 09:39:28 PDT 2004

I only had to do it a couple of times. You can place a script to recreate
the environment in your /tools directory on the LFS drive. You would create
the mount point, mount the lfs partition then run the script. Just be sure
to verify that the environment is properly set before continuing!!!

Rick S.

news:c6cn7e$phr$1 at belgarath.linuxfromscratch.org...