Root Partition

oscarolim at portugalmail.pt oscarolim at portugalmail.pt
Thu Apr 22 03:12:04 PDT 2004

After i've finished installing the system using the LFS boot, my root partition
is only mounted as readonly, thus not allowing to start all the init stuff.
I've already tried to reinstall de bootscripts, rebuild the configuration files
in /etc/fstab and /boot/grub/menu.lst but it is not working either. I'll try to
rebuild the core, but something tells me that it wont work either.
Any clues in what i've done wrong?