Cursor Keys in vi?

Daniel Díaz daniel at cortijodelrio.net
Mon Apr 19 21:49:20 PDT 2004

Ok, the mail below explains the whole problem. I'm quoting it just for
completeness.

In vi, less, nano, and that kind of progs, the cursor keys couldn't just
get it right. The answer, at least for me, was incidently reported by
Alexander Patrakov here:
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-support/2004-April/049453.html

It is working great now! I hope anyone out there with the same problem
can reach this information.

Greetings.

Daniel Díaz
yosoy at danieldiaz.org