help with modules_install, booting -LFS5.2

blux.net at lineone.net blux.net at lineone.net
Sat Apr 17 07:28:47 PDT 2004

Greetings,

I now hae everything sorted.  I failed to install the sysvinit.  I now hae
two lfs systems working  (/one with  build machine Athlon/Fedora, /other
a Celeron/SuSE9).  Many thanks to you and others on the list for the help.

ehm..  I have anoher query however.  I am trying  to reuse the toolchain.
 I tried  reinstalling  tcl, degagnu et al as recommended in chapter 6 (cleaning
up).  I also tried to re-installing glibC-2.3.3.  Each time I get a gcc
error.  It seems I need a chmod.  I have not had the time to time  to have
another go yet but  suggestions  are welcomed.

regards
blux

and

>> The