problems with glibc-2.3.3-20031202

blux.net at lineone.net blux.net at lineone.net
Fri Apr 9 09:45:09 PDT 2004

Dear Ken,

Thanks for your reply. I read the info on the link you provide, but unfortunately
it did not provide any help.

I and trying to install glibc-2.3.3 from within the chroot'd environment.
 I  unpacked the source, made a glibc-build directory as instructed and
ran the configure script as instructed. I  attach the stdout and stderr
of the configure  and make commands.

I hope you or someone else on the list are able to offer some help.

Yours sincerely
blux