Load a module on the boot

Alexander E. Patrakov see at the.sig
Thu Apr 8 00:50:01 PDT 2004

Sebastien Deligny wrote:
> Now I have a second problem. The insertion of the module take a
> long time and write a lot of messages. So I have the "login" and
> the module still working and write information in the login name!

(I suppose this is in the FAQ)

You have to edit /etc/rc.d/init.d/sysklogd a bit, by adding one
parameter to klogd command line in the start section. I won't say which
one because I want you to do some research yourself - this will be more
educational. Run the following command for more information:

man klogd

--
Alexander E. Patrakov
To get my address: echo '0!42!+/6 at 5-3.535.25' | tr [!-:] [a-z] | tr n .