REPOST: Advanced (quickest) LFS?

vincent blondel vincent.blondel at chello.be
Wed Apr 7 13:43:29 PDT 2004

Saad,

You have to know that there well exist some new devel branches of LFS
including the new linux kernel family 2.6.x and the complete new libraries
NTPL ( replacement of linuxthreads  with linux 2.4.x ).

You can well compile a new system regarding the instructions you can find on
this site http://belfs.linux-phreak.net/.

Now, if you want to download a ready to run system, I put on my ftp server
ftp://jlang.dyndns.org:3021/pub/lfs/iso a build for i686 systems. This iso
file is not bootable but you just have to modify manually configuration
files.

Regards
Vincent