Where comes modules.conf from?

Andreas Podgurski Andreas.Podgurski at WAM.de
Tue Apr 6 10:45:50 PDT 2004

Hi!
I've managed to install my LFS nearly complete, but I'm expirencing
trouble with the modules. In /etc, I'can't find the necessary file
modules.conf. In which LFS step had it to be created? It's not present
in my install, but all docs seem to assume it. Do I have to create it by
hand or went something wrong? Why isn't modules.conf mentioned in the
LFS-doc at all? BTW, kmod fails in the boot process, I believe because
of the missing modules.conf... Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas "SunSailor" Podgurski