installing coreutils (chapter 6): su dummy...: /bin/bash no such file...

Thomas Henzig t.henzig at web.de
Mon Apr 5 02:20:15 PDT 2004

hi,

after compiling coreutils, I wanted to test it.

Executing:

su dummy -c "make RUN_EXPENSIVE_TESTS=yes check",

I get the error-message: /bin/bash : No such file or directory

/bin/bash is a symlink to /tools/bin/bash, and as bash was installed
 in chapter 5, dynamic linker is /tools/lib/ld-linux.so.2
(readelf -l /tools/bin/bash | grep interpreter)

Who can help me ?

thanks && kind regards

thomas

--